This week in science we want you to;
- Describe and understand the importance for humans of exercise, eating the right amounts of different types of food, and hygiene.
Use the ‘Exercise is important’ powerpoint to learn about the importance of exercise to stay fit and healthy.
Design a set of one minute exercises. You can use the activity sheet if you wish to record your ideas or create your own table.
Think of an exercise.
- What resources do you need?
- Do you need to be indoor or outdoor?
- Is it alone or with a partner?
- Will you be able to do this many times within a minutes?
- How many times can you do this in a minute?
- What sort of timer do you want to use?
- What happens to your body after you exercise?
- What happens after 1 minutes? 5 minutes? 10 minutes?
- Do all the exercises have the same effect on your body?
Design a poster to show the importance and benefits of exercise.