Priorities for Admission
Children in all Key Stages
Places in school will be offered to children in the following order of priority.
- Children in public care. (Looked after children)
- Children living in the school’s priority admission area who have an older brother or sister attending from the same address at the time of admission.
- Other children living in the school’s priority admission area.
- Children who live outside the priority area who have older brothers or sisters attending from the same address at the time of admission.
- Children who live outside the priority area.
Children who have a statement of Special Educational needs will be admitted where the school is named on the Statement.
If within any one of the priorities mentioned above there are more applicants than remaining places, admission will be offered to the children living nearer to the school, measured in a straight line.
Prospective parents/carers requesting admission should contact school in person or by telephone. Following discussion, arrangements can be made to introduce pupil(s) and parents/carers to the school prior to admission.
You can make your application here